Monadnock provides Custom Solutions for the Technical/Specialty and Converting paper markets. All of Monadnock's products are manufactured carbon neutral (VERs) with 100 percent renewable electricity (RECs).
Through one-to-one customer partnerships Monadnock custom designs papers to meet or exceed the most stringent client specifications and needs. These open, yet confidential, development programs yield value-added products that create greater client efficiencies and improve end-use product performance.
Monadnock creates lab prototypes, runs on-machine production trials, followed by scale up orders and monitors all ongoing production runs through the creation of rigid specifications and constant in-line process control.
Monadnock’s core competencies include:
- The ability to process a wide variety of wood (virgin and recycled), cotton, synthetic and other fibers and fillers
- High levels of fiber refining for superior fiber formation and dimensional stability
- Porosity control for filtration enhancement
- Level paper surfaces for uniformity of processing, be it coating or printing
- Polymer saturation and reinforcement for enhanced strength and durability (fold, elongation, tear, tensile, internal bond)
- Coating: printable aqueous emulsions; barrier; non-skid; ink-jet; adhesive and other functional coatings